Wednesday 30 November 2011

SHORT STORIES BY RAY JOHNSTONE



WARNING - READER BEWARE

This is the cover for a collection of my short stories, and the above copy says it all. What you see on the cover is what you get inside.
Many people will dislike - even detest - my style and what I write about.
So, if your taste in fiction leans towards Agatha Christie, it may be wise to read no further because these stories are far from feel-good fiction.
But if you like what I believe to be hard edge, gritty, contemporary writing, please click on the list on the right to read on.
And if you find any glaring errors, or would like to let me know about anything I've written that you like or dislike, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
If you would like to contact me, please click on this sentence to send an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment